We have been importing directly from Moreni since 2014. By importing and selling directly, we can offer these top quality, Italian-built machines at competitive prices.
Moreni are a family business and one of the market leaders in Italy. Direct contact with Moreni gives us the opportunity to offer custom build machines and specs to suit our customers.
While we initially sold these machines to market gardeners in Pukekohe, where they are used intensely in demanding conditions, and heavy soils. Our Moreni Power Harrows proved very reliable, and are now sold nation-wide.
Moreni only build power harrows and there is a model for every application. Moreni have an international reputation for innovation, and constant improvement, focusing solely on “Vertical Rotor Technology”.
- Models from 2.5m up to 8 metre suited to tractors up to 500hp
- Narrow 22.5cm rotor spacing (5 rotors per metre) for a finer seedbed and lower power requirement.
- Grease filled beds and easy maintenance or bearings and seals without removing entire top of trough
- Various unique features such as the triple system with three blades per rotor for a finer seedbed
- All NZ machines feature triple ball bearing sets and two double labyrinth seals per rotor